Atoms is the science club of Centre for Higher Secondary EducationTop
Atoms plans, organizes and conduct different activities to achieve the following objectives:
- To create awareness among students and inspire the students with good understanding of science.
- To make sure that students are well aware and ready for the Cambridge examinations, at their best.
- To become confident citizens in this technological world, able to take or develop an informed interests in matters of scientific importance.
- Recognize the usefulness, and the limitations, of scientific method and to appreciate its applicability in other disciplines and in everyday life.
- To get the students exposed to the current scientific information and technology, to keep them upgraded.